Counseling goes a step further than coaching. It is focused on a form of light and short-term therapy.
Counseling can help if you:
- Experience emotions such as depression, anger, and anxiety (not clinical, otherwise I’d have to refer you to a licensed therapist)
- Your emotions or symptoms have a limiting effect on your quality life
- Feel stuck
- Want to go deeper and need more conversations than just a coaching session.
Counseling at Recharge is based on the following principles:
- Solution-oriented work
What does a counseling program entail?
Based on conversations and exercises, we get to work together to clarify your questions and needs. The techniques used in the sessions are all evidence-based, which means that a lot of research has been done into these methods and they have proven to be effective in people with different mental and physical symptoms.
The techniques I use are:
- Acceptance commitment therapy (ACT)
- Dialectical behavior therapy (DTG)
- Compassion focused therapy (CFT)
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Emotion regulation
Do you have any additional questions?
Please check the Frequently Asked Questions page (FAQ) or you can contact me. You can reach me on +31 43715109 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org